View Single Post
  #53  
Old 12-04-2024, 12:39 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


As is the case in baseball where you can never have too much pitching, you can't presume that a position is necessarily fine if a substitute has a good game. I'm glad that Pinter played well against the Patriots, but I would much rather have (and take my chances) with a healthy, 4-time Pro Bowler like Ryan Kelly for the long haul.

o
Bortolini has been better than Kelly, though. He just had a concussion last week. If Kelly is healthy, I don't doubt they'll start him, but it seems like Bortolini is the better option going forward.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
Indystu2 (12-14-2024), Racehorse (12-04-2024), Spike (12-05-2024)