View Single Post
  #274  
Old 11-04-2024, 08:25 AM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 7,181
Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,443 Posts
Default

Anybody listen to Steichen's presser, I would love to hear him spin this crapfest! I totally understand his thinking for switching to Flacco, but not the way he did it. This could have been done so easily in private, AR is still a little banged up, I want to give him a little more time, etc etc Now he needs to go back to AR, and a lot of damage has been done....I would like to believe AR would respond to the benching positively and be determined to prove everyone wrong....I think instead will get the same inconsistent play....

But what a story it would be if AR does get back in, has the right attitude, and it all starts coming together for him! Colts play loose and determined to prove everyone wrong and go on a 8 game winning streak!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-04-2024)