Thread: 2025 qb
View Single Post
  #40  
Old 11-03-2024, 10:25 AM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,794
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Couldn't other teams just sign him off the street, which would not mean they have to put him on the active roster?
Sure. It's better for us that he's on the PS than not at all. The point I was trying to make is that he's right there for the taking, and it wouldn't be surprising at all if another team in QB hell (Panthers, Tits, etc.) plucks him off of our PS. To prevent this from happening I'd like to see him activated up to our 53 man roster, which would likely mean we'd part ways w/ Ehlinger.

TBH I'm not sure if players on the practice squad injured list can be signed by other teams. Guessing that they are, but I doubt any teams would actually do that.
Reply With Quote