View Single Post
  #4  
Old 09-03-2024, 09:11 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
From what we have seen so far I am not sure how anyone could know how good or bad this team is going to be....the preseason was a total waste, I don't think this team will be ready Sunday and I am afraid it could get ugly!

I'm sorry, but I disagree that we don't play well vs the Texans. I believe that Steichen playing the starters in preseason game 3 is going to pay dividends during week 1.

The only scary thing for me is our secondary. If they just play average, then we will beat the Texans.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
ChaosTheory (09-03-2024), Racehorse (09-04-2024)