View Single Post
  #63  
Old 08-24-2023, 12:33 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
IF we trade him I will be pissed if it is for anything less than a one. A two and a decent player maybe. The Colts have ALL of the power here. Who gives a shit if he is unhappy, I am not giving him away if I am the Colts. What is JT's play if the Colts say 'nope, we want a first'? He has none, he is under contract. The Colts get what they want or the guy plays for us. Much rather have a one at this point.
The other precedent to think about is; if a rookie plays well and outperforming his contract per se. Can he then go on to force a trade to another team in order to make more money? Even while in the middle of that contract.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (08-24-2023)