View Single Post
  #11  
Old 05-26-2022, 07:25 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,140
Thanks: 883
Thanked 1,200 Times in 536 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I used to get irritated but I don’t fault guys like Moore for trying to maximize his earnings. Not anymore.

Football is an absolutely brutal sport and the teams will very rarely show any loyalty at all to a non quarterback.

Get as much as you can, I say. Not a single person posting here would do any differently.
I would do it differently. Call me old fashion, but my word means more to me than money. I get the, make all you can, but integrity is a real thing.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post:
Spike (05-26-2022)