Thread: Ballard
View Single Post
  #65  
Old 03-25-2022, 02:39 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Hines is a RB. He does not run the whole WR route tree. Not saying he can't learn it. But he is not a slot receiver
No, I know. And far be it from me to compare him to Marshall Faulk or even pretend like I'm thinking of something his coaches haven't considered... But I just started wondering after seeing how his touches went down...

He's super fast both straight-line and short-area quickness. He mostly catches out of the backfield, but they also line him up at wide-out and I know I've seen him catch like 10yd digs and stuff like that. I don't remember much out of the slot, though.
Reply With Quote