Thread: Ballard
View Single Post
  #58  
Old 03-23-2022, 12:14 AM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I totally agree that it is no excuse. I would really only say this to fellow Colt fans as it strikes me of whining to say it to other teams fans. I think studies in Europe with footballers have born out that even mild infection can adversely affect performance for quite some time. It was reckless of our guys to take that chance, whether it ended up costing us or not in my view.

Yep. I work with some younger guys that got covid. They recovered quickly but had the foggy brain for several weeks after. They eventually got over that but it took a bit of time. If wentz got covid I could see it affecting his already not so great mental processing of the game.
Reply With Quote