View Single Post
  #17  
Old 01-27-2022, 08:36 PM
apballin apballin is online now
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,569
Thanks: 2,878
Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,007 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
No way it’s Smith. Reich likes young up and coming coaches that will leave for head coaching etc. Rowe is supposed to be brilliant. He is my guess, young not heavily experienced but huge upside. Plus he is from within, which I think Frank values.
As far as I’m concerned I could give a fuck less what Frank wants, him calling for his long lost son at QB is the reason we’re in the situation we’re in. So having an experienced coach at D coordinator might also help Frank as a head coach. We need an experienced coach and Lovie is from the Dungy tree
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (01-27-2022)