View Single Post
  #10  
Old 01-31-2021, 10:05 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
What I find interesting is Ballard and Reich talk about getting a young QB that can be the starter the next 10+ years. They never mention Jacob Eason as even being in the picture.
And Irsay keeps talking about a vet and winning now. I know many have mentioned Darnold, but that doesn't seem to go with Irsay's rhetoric at all. Yes, he's a veteran, and yes, at 23 he could have a long NFL career ahead of him, but I doubt anyone would argue he's the type of QB Irsay talked about in his year end presser. I will say this, if they do go with Darnold, I'll be excited for it, because that means both Ballard and Reich believe enough in him to risk their careers on him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (01-31-2021), Ironshaft (02-01-2021), Spike (01-31-2021), TheMugwump (02-03-2021)