View Single Post
  #257  
Old 10-12-2020, 12:18 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,329
Thanks: 5,225
Thanked 5,587 Times in 3,391 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post



Meh. I give the team some props for even having a shot late. I thought the stains would win by 20+ after looking at the starting lineups. That said, I’m still disappointed in Rivers and the play calling.


o

I was encouraged by them getting back into the game after having been down by a score of 27-10.

I think that even on a bad day at this point in his career, a 38 year-old Rivers is still a little bit better than a 27 year-old Brissett is on a good one.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote