View Single Post
  #599  
Old 10-06-2019, 11:46 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,387
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

This game looked a lot like the Madden 17 game I played right before tuning it in. Ran the ball right up the middle over and over because I could get 3, 4, or 5 yards every time. Video game numbers too: 180 yards rushing for; 36 against.

I know that KC is not a top run defense, but I hope this is eye opening for the coaching staff. In a league that has built its defenses to stop Mahomes, Brees, Brady, and Rogers, defensive lines can be run on, if a team is patient enough...at least some of them can.

Would anyone here mind if Jacoby averaged 200 yards/game or less if they can run for close to 200 and maul the other team?

I know I wouldn't miss the passing game if they win.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMugwump For This Useful Post:
njcoltfan (10-07-2019), Pez (10-06-2019)