View Single Post
  #11  
Old 08-26-2019, 12:52 PM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,919
Thanks: 255
Thanked 2,083 Times in 992 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Kap keeps coming up. I will say this about Kap, ignoring the politics stuff which I don't care about, a guy can support whatever cause he wants.
  • Kap has not played in years
  • Kap was not that great to begin with. Early on he was pretty good then deteriorated.
  • Him coming in would be the same as Jacoby arriving in 2017. He would have to learn the system on the fly. That is a recipe for disaster.
  • I don't think he is a superior player to Jacoby.
Kap was pretty good running the pistol offense, which was a gimmick that worked for a season or 2. That's it. This offense needs a patient pocket passer who can read defenses pre-snap.
Reply With Quote