View Single Post
  #13  
Old 04-30-2017, 08:56 PM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,349
Thanks: 212
Thanked 674 Times in 311 Posts
Default

I think it can be a top 15 defense. That's all I am expecting.

The LBer corp I still have no idea about.

Pass rush is still very iffy.

Its a whole new group that has not played together before.

The DL outside Hankis, still don't know how good they will be

And while the draft greatly improved the secondary, its still two rookies that are going to be starting at key positions. They are going to make mistakes.

And the coaching........if the team would play both halves and not just the second half, it would help.

Its not going to be a top 5 or 10 units, but I do expect it to be better. If they can be just an average D, I will be happy.

I've always thought with a top offense, if you have a D that can limit teams to 20 points a game or les, you are doing great. The top Ds are usually around 15 a game and I don't think 20 a game is too much to ask. Its reasonable but not great.

Last edited by DrSpaceman; 04-30-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Reply With Quote