View Single Post
  #317  
Old 05-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Luck4Reich's Avatar
Luck4Reich Luck4Reich is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Destin FL
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 1,974
Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/f...nts-will-land/

I’d be quite happy over landing Suh.
I would be extremely surprised if it happened. I would be happy with a one year deal. I feel like Ballard needs to add more to DLine regardless of how much he likes what we have. If he leave 25-45 mil on the table after everyone is signed I will be pissed, especially if we come up short in our playoff run and we had the money to address a hole of big need.

I'm not as smart a football guy here as most of you but if you have the money to put us over the top dont hold onto it .

Just my opinion and it may mean nothing.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (05-07-2019)