View Single Post
  #35  
Old 05-02-2019, 08:20 PM
Dewey 5's Avatar
Dewey 5 Dewey 5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,155
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 1,459 Times in 813 Posts
Default

I recently watched the Ohio State-TCU game on ESPNU to see Parris Campbell & Ben Banogu. Campbell displayed his blazzing speed. When he gets behind the D or beats his defender by a step, forget it, the guy is gone. Watching Banogu, & I realize it was just one game, he didn't impress that much. Seemed to be easily blocked when going head on & was always a tick late getting to qb Haskins. He did have one nice pressure that resuted in an incomplete pass because Haskins had to get rid of the ball early.

Not that it matters but Dre'Mont Jones looked very good. I still think he would have been a great fit.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dewey 5 For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (05-03-2019), smitty46953 (05-03-2019), VeveJones007 (05-03-2019), YDFL Commish (05-02-2019)