View Single Post
  #72  
Old 04-20-2019, 01:23 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Frankly, I don't believe any of the safeties have 1st round value.

Abrams is also strictly a SS, which I'm not sure that's what Ballard wants.
Reading the tea leaves, it sounds like Ballard pushed hard for Collins but backed off when the bidding got crazy. Couple that with how important a quality SS is in this scheme, and you have a big need there. I don’t think some people realize the Leonard-type impact that a great SS could have on the other half of the field.

Not only is Abram a badass heat seeking missile, but it also sounds like he’s a good guy and teammate, things we know Ballard values.

Last edited by VeveJones007; 04-20-2019 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VeveJones007 For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (04-20-2019), Puck (04-20-2019)