View Single Post
  #252  
Old 03-18-2019, 08:40 PM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Also, lest we forget, Ballard isn’t Grigson/Polian when it comes to stubbornness/arrogance.

If Ajayi comes to camp and clearly has nothing left, Ballard won’t hesiate to cut bait. He did it with Austin Howard (the free agent that was supposed to be the starting RT) and with Zach Banner (a 4th round rookie).

He would not be shy to fire with Ajayi. So let’s not like if the guy is damaged goods that the Colts are going to be forced to ride or die with Ajayi throughout the season.

Like I said, I currently like our guys. But I’m also fine with a move that doesn’t risk Mack/Hines/Wilkins that also has some upside and no risk.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coltsalr For This Useful Post:
Dam8610 (03-18-2019), Luck4Reich (03-18-2019), Oldcolt (03-19-2019)