View Single Post
  #30  
Old 03-13-2019, 05:45 AM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
Compare the defensive stats between the last two seasons - it wasn’t all Luck. And don’t forget the OL and what role that played in Luck’s success. Luck’s play obviously was a big boost, but it was far from the sole reason for the improvement. We were better - and far better in some areas - across the board.

I know the road gets harder, but I believe the Colts and Ballard when they say they are aiming high, and want multiple SBs. And I think they are following though on this goal.
The colts defense was better than I expected but we also played like 12 games against terrible quarterbacks
Reply With Quote