View Single Post
  #38  
Old 03-13-2019, 12:53 AM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
Compare the defensive stats between the last two seasons - it wasn’t all Luck. And don’t forget the OL and what role that played in Luck’s success. Luck’s play obviously was a big boost, but it was far from the sole reason for the improvement. We were better - and far better in some areas - across the board.

I know the road gets harder, but I believe the Colts and Ballard when they say they are aiming high, and want multiple SBs. And I think they are following though on this goal.
People keep forgetting that Ballard’s big free agent signings last year really turned the OL from one of the worst to one of the best in the league.

Oh, wait.
Reply With Quote