View Single Post
  #429  
Old 01-05-2019, 07:44 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,413
Thanks: 2,032
Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,239 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynesWorld87 View Post
We really are only a Freeney and/or Mathis level of pass rusher and a Reggie Wayne level of WR2 away from having a team pretty much every bit as good as we had with Manning. This offensive line is better than probably any offensive line Manning had.

Of course finding a pass rusher as good as Freeney and/or Mathis and a WR2 as good as Wayne is a very tall order to fill.
I don't think there's any doubt that this line is better than any Manning had.

Add a decent edge rush and ...

As I was typing that they took Watson to the woodshed.

What was I saying?
Reply With Quote