View Single Post
  #18  
Old 04-21-2017, 08:13 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Just one loss due to a Pagano screw up? You sure are an optimistic Colt Freak.
My optimism is almost entirely coming from Ballard. He's made solid moves to this point, and the more I hear him talk, the more I like him. He was interviewed again on JMV's show today, and knocked it out of the park. Hell, Pagano was interviewed before Ballard, and even he sounded different (relaxed and coherent). We'll wait and see of course, but I truly believe that Ballard will have a major, positive effect on the whole organization. If Pagano is the problem, he'll get canned. Diamond Jim is all in on Ballard.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote