View Single Post
  #578  
Old 04-21-2017, 08:49 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Ugh, Foster got hit with a diluted urine sample at the combine, so he's now in the system. Given his other character question marks and Ballard's comments on Wednesday, you have to think he'll be off their board at 15. I hope not, but I'm taking Ballard at his word that character is an important factor for him.
I wouldn't be so quick. Teams really love him and some see him as a Ray Lewis type. I was thinking he would go top 5. Now I don't see him getting out of the the 1st. Diluted sample means he just drank a lot of water, which a lot of players do before the combine to gain a little extra weight.
Reply With Quote