ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   We need something fixed, Server issues today (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185427)

sodapop 09-04-2024 11:05 PM

We need something fixed, Server issues today
 
I don't know if it has anything to do with this site, but I had a heck of a time getting on. I know we probably need a secure server because that warning kept coming up. No sure who takes care of this now.;)

Hoopsdoc 09-05-2024 11:20 AM

Has been working fine for me. Hope whatever it is gets fixed for you.

Colts And Orioles 09-05-2024 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 302370)



It has been working fine for me ...... I hope that whatever it is, it gets fixed for you.




o


Me too ...... I hope that Soda Pop gets his issues resolved, especially since Opening Game 2024 is almost upon us.

o

apballin 09-05-2024 06:12 PM

I leave the window open but often get the unsecured network messages

omahacolt 09-06-2024 01:06 PM

wrong forum




holy shit its been awhile since i said that. feels so right


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.