![]() |
OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: The Colts Win 2 Straight in Europe (vs. COMMANDERS, 10/4)
o
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..... INDIANAPOLIS COLTS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllly @ lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. WASHINGTON COMMANDERS o |
I have no idea how this game will play out.
So I’ll say the final score will be 0-0. Both teams move to 1-2-1. |
Quote:
If that winds up being the case, then my prediction for the Colts' final record would be in play ...... although I would just as soon have the Colts win this game, and to hell with my season prediction. http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215965 Quote:
|
This is a game that DJ needs to step up in. If he doesn't provide us with a definitive upgrade over Washington Jones and the Colts are in trouble, not only in this game I fear. I will be watching and rooting but have no idea how this will turn out.
|
Quote:
Same here ...... I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts won by 9 points, or lost by 12 points ...... Marcus Mariota is an excellent 2nd-string QB, and the Colts as a team are as unpredictable as the weather on a deserted island. o |
I don't know what their record is, but it seems that the Colts always make a 2nd string QB look like an all pro. That said, I still think the Colts win this game.
|
Colts 34
Whatever they’re called this year 13 Their defense is atrocious, no revenge game for Nick Cross (OUT) and on offense Terry Mclaurin loves playing against the Colts and it sounds like he’s gonna be out. Warren and Downs should have big days today |
Steichen and Jones need to be on the same page today with freedom to audible and some well designed plays to offset the blitz. I hope to see some well executed screens and slants.
Colts 27 Commanders 17 |
Quote:
|
I'm hoping having Dulin back in the lineup will be a big help...Colts 27 Redskins 23
|
So which parts of the ram are we watching?
Awful version of the anthem, and wtf with them standing ON the flag? Anyway boys, play ball! |
That's not good
|
Lucky it was just a FG!
|
He usually waits until the 2nd drive to do that
|
Four games in a row with a first quarter turnover for Jones. This has to stop!
|
AR must be champion' at the bit.
|
It would be nice if the offensive line would stop looking like a colander.
|
Ajiake with the knockout!
|
Jones is so incredibly bad. No awareness at all.
|
Quote:
I gave up grocery shopping for this? |
Looks like one team came to London with a game plan, the other team just came for the fish and chips.
|
Down by 6 is a helluva lot better than down by 14.
|
Thank goodness for the defense.
(Didn't see that coming). |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Shane coming out with a very conservative game plan on offense, I am starting to question if this guy will even find a team to hire him as an Offensive Coordinator after he is fired later this year.
|
Only one more Washington QB to knock out of the game and Indy may have a chance.
|
Can they PLEASE block someone?
|
Jones sucks.
|
Quote:
No time to even set up back there though. |
Quote:
|
This kid from Rutgers will tear us up!
|
Quote:
|
Nice to see the LB we drafted finally getting some playing time
Let’s go Bryce |
What the hell is wrong with this offensive line?
|
Just curious, what channel are you guys watching this game on?
|
Quote:
|
They got a first down!
|
What the fk are these pass plays?
|
Time to get Warren involved.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.