![]() |
Is it black Monday yet!?
|
Quote:
|
Rooting for Colts to suffer the worst loss in NFL history at this point. Only way we're seeing a change before January.
|
Quote:
|
Kevin BowenVerified account @KBowenColts 2m2 minutes ago
Jacoby Brissett with his helmet on and standing with the starting offense. Looks like he’s going in. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I wish tomorrow was Black Monday.
|
Quote:
Thank God he stayed in. |
Wow.
|
But I was told that Tolzien wasn't the problem...
|
This team has folded.
|
Seriously this team does not want to play for Pagano, can't you see that, Irsay?
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Yea Tolzien is bad.... but even if Luck we in we'd still have to have scored 40 to be ahead. Ok take away 14 for the pick 6's but I be Luck would have thrown at least one This D is BAD!!!!!! |
Why not give Brisset a chance at this point. Can it get worse.
|
Quote:
|
Well, now we know why Chuck didn't challenge Mack's replay in the first quarter,because he knew it wouldn't matter anyway.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
If I'm the Rams, I would just take a knee and point and laugh at the Colts on every play now. They would probably still score more points.
|
Ha, the Rams are already putting in the scrubs
|
Hopefully when it hits it hits the right end? WHat are you smoking Dan? The ball is spinning the same no matter which end it hits you fucking moron
|
Two things Chuck better not say post game, we've got injuries, and we're young.
One thing Chuck better say, "I'm not fit to hold this job". Or I'll accept, "I'm a dumbass." |
Dodged another pick 6 there
|
Damn. We almost had another one
|
Quote:
|
Run run third and long is our entire offensive gameplan. Oh and look another pick six saved by a facemask.
|
Quote:
|
Tolzein is a disgrace.
|
If Scott Tolzien and Curtis Painter had a baby together, it would still be a better coach than Chuck Pagano.
|
Go 1-15 or 2-14, draft Darnold and trade Luck. Fire everyone but Ballard. Hire Peyton Manning as president. Start all over again.
|
@zkeefer
Jacoby Brissett is warming up. Scott Tolzien on the sideline not wearing a helmet. |
Quote:
|
A legit pass rush, unreal.
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.