ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ***The Official Patriots Pound The Colts Gameday Thread*** (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153207)

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:49 PM

Lifeless ass team

nate505 11-06-2022 04:49 PM

Hahaha, of course things will end this way.

What a fucking shit show.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:50 PM

Moterfucking tie is gonna fuck us, just know it is.

Lov2fish 11-06-2022 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248331)
And where the fuck have I said not to fire Frank you fucking idiot? I know exactly what the fuck it means. And it’s the perfect word for the fuckers in here that can’t say anything except fire Frank. Fire Frank. Fire Frank. Fire Frank. Fire Frank. I’ve said repeatedly- I hope you get your wish. I want to hear what your next fucking excuse is.

You kiss your mom with that mouth? Have you tried fucking off today? If not it would be a good day to do it. Keep fucking with me and I will start sharing the naked pictures of your wife she sent me.

nate505 11-06-2022 04:51 PM

Ehlinger wasn't good in this game, but if anyone rakes him over the coals for this disaster they can go fuck themselves.

Chromeburn 11-06-2022 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248337)
Moterfucking tie is gonna fuck us, just know it is.

How so?

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:51 PM

Honest question: are the Pacers in a better place nowadays than the Colts?

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 248338)
You kiss your mom with that mouth? Have you tried fucking off today? If not it would be a good day to do it. Keep fucking with me and I will start sharing the naked pictures of your wife she sent me.

Aww little bitch is sensitive I see.

Go ahead and share them - she’s a bitch anyway. That’s why I divorced her.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 248340)
How so?

I just bet we're gonna end up losing a couple draft spots because of that tie.

Chromeburn 11-06-2022 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 248339)
Ehlinger wasn't good in this game, but if anyone rakes him over the coals for this disaster they can go fuck themselves.

Well that interception wasn’t his fault. I think this is the third best defense against the pass. This wasn’t going to be his game.

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 248340)
How so?

Should have been a loss for draft position

Chromeburn 11-06-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248343)
I just bet we're gonna end up losing a couple draft spots because of that tie.

If we take a QB, I don’t think the draft spot will be an obstacle.

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 248344)
Well that interception wasn’t his fault. I think this is the third best defense against the pass. This wasn’t going to be his game.

But everyone is pissed Frank tried to establish the run and protect Ehlinger some.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 248341)
Honest question: are the Pacers in a better place nowadays than the Colts?

Not even close.

Haliburton is already one of the best with the ball in his hand at making others better while getting his when necessary. Mathurin is headed toward super-stardom in a couple years. Jackson looks like he is going to mature into a very good player. Sucks Duarte is hurt but when healthy he is also very good. Carlisle has taken the gloves off, they were like 5th in pace, he is letting them play loose and fast and they are turning things around.

Only concern I have is, will the duo of Haliburton and Mathurin fuck up the rebuild by being too good too early?

Chromeburn 11-06-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248347)
But everyone is pissed Frank tried to establish the run and protect Ehlinger some.

Heh, we didn’t have much choice. I mean you can’t pass every play. They have 9 sacks.


It’s too bad bc the defense is good this year.

Colts And Orioles 11-06-2022 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248342)



Aww little bitch is sensitive I see.

Go ahead and share them - she’s a bitch anyway. That’s why I divorced her.





o


Even a total bitch has some use, if she has a hairy cunt ...... it may be not a good idea to be married to her, but some use could be made of her existence.

o

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colts and orioles (Post 248350)
o


even a total bitch has some use, if she has a hairy cunt ...... It may be not a good idea to be married to her, but some use could be made of her existence.

o

damn!

Brylok 11-06-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248348)
Not even close.

Haliburton is already one of the best with the ball in his hand at making others better while getting his when necessary. Mathurin is headed toward super-stardom in a couple years. Jackson looks like he is going to mature into a very good player. Sucks Duarte is hurt but when healthy he is also very good. Carlisle has taken the gloves off, they were like 5th in pace, he is letting them play loose and fast and they are turning things around.

Only concern I have is, will the duo of Haliburton and Mathurin fuck up the rebuild by being too good too early?

I stopped watching them when they lost to the Lakers in the finals. Figured they'd never win and I'm wasting my time. Sounds like I'm still right.

CletusPyle 11-06-2022 05:01 PM

Even the forum is going to hell today!:D

Chromeburn 11-06-2022 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 248341)
Honest question: are the Pacers in a better place nowadays than the Colts?

Yes. Halliburton is very good. Mathurin looks spectacular for a rookie.

I’m hoping the have another high draft pick to build around. Preferably top two. But I don’t know if they will be bad enough.

Colts… until we find a QB. Best they can be is competitive. But I do think a franchise left tackle will bring this line back into prominence.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 248356)
I stopped watching them when they lost to the Lakers in the finals. Figured they'd never win and I'm wasting my time. Sounds like I'm still right.

Start watching again. It has that same feel of when Reggie started having his impact and you could feel they were going to become something very good. Second youngest team in the league and finally have real shooting again.

Brylok 11-06-2022 05:04 PM

Three fucking points. Fire everybody. Blow it up

nate505 11-06-2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248348)
Not even close.

Haliburton is already one of the best with the ball in his hand at making others better while getting his when necessary. Mathurin is headed toward super-stardom in a couple years. Jackson looks like he is going to mature into a very good player. Sucks Duarte is hurt but when healthy he is also very good. Carlisle has taken the gloves off, they were like 5th in pace, he is letting them play loose and fast and they are turning things around.

Only concern I have is, will the duo of Haliburton and Mathurin fuck up the rebuild by being too good too early?

That's funny. I'm a Colts and a Jazz fan, and at the beginning of this season I thought this year I'd love football season and hate the NBA season. Boy has that script changed.

I've always seen the Pacers as the Eastern Conference Jazz (or vice-versa), so I hope they do well other than two games a year.

Chromeburn 11-06-2022 05:05 PM

It’s too bad we didn’t go for Fields. That Wentz trade… I didn’t like it when it happened. Just shouldn’t have done it.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 248359)
Yes. Halliburton is very good. Mathurin looks spectacular for a rookie.

I’m hoping the have another high draft pick to build around. Preferably top two. But I don’t know if they will be bad enough.

Colts… until we find a QB. Best they can be is competitive. But I do think a franchise left tackle will bring this line back into prominence.

Mathurin carries himself with a demeanor that we have not had- probably since Reggie. You gotta have a dude that just refuses to lose and has fear of no one- he is that dude.

Brylok 11-06-2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248360)
Start watching again. It has that same feel of when Reggie started having his impact and you could feel they were going to become something very good. Second youngest team in the league and finally have real shooting again.

Not going to waste my time with that

YDFL Commish 11-06-2022 05:06 PM

Frank said they weren't going to Foxboro to wave the white flag. Isn't that what they just did?

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 248365)
Not going to waste my time with that

It's not a waste man, old dogs are dying off and the young guys on this team are going to dance on their graves. The other day Mathurn attacked Embid late, got the and one and sat up on the ground pointed at him and laughed. These guys are not what we have had around here for a decade or so.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 248366)
Frank said they weren't going to Foxboro to wave the white flag. Isn't that what they just did?

Frank is the white flag!

Brylok 11-06-2022 05:09 PM

Jets just beat Buffalo. I guess the stink was on Hines and spread to the rest of the team. Apologies, Bills mafia.

rm1369 11-06-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 248359)
Yes. Halliburton is very good. Mathurin looks spectacular for a rookie.

I’m hoping the have another high draft pick to build around. Preferably top two. But I don’t know if they will be bad enough.

Colts… until we find a QB. Best they can be is competitive. But I do think a franchise left tackle will bring this line back into prominence.

Ballard’s method is leading to the same apathy that has infected the Pacers. If you aren’t obviously trying to win it all and go into multiple seasons not truly trying to compete bad things happen - both to the players and to the fans. Pacers are finally learning. Let’s hope it doesn’t take Colts as long.

Brylok 11-06-2022 05:10 PM

Jags win. We are awful

Colts And Orioles 11-06-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 248270)
o


New York just scored a touchdown late in the 3rd quarter to take a 17-14 lead over the Bills ...... you know, for all of you Jets fans here on Colt Freaks.

o

o


The Jets beat the Bills.

o

Brylok 11-06-2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 248372)
o


The Jets beat the Bills.

o

Hines had some of the Colts stink virus on him and infected Buffalo.

rm1369 11-06-2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248364)
Mathurin carries himself with a demeanor that we have not had- probably since Reggie. You gotta have a dude that just refuses to lose and has fear of no one- he is that dude.

He’s definitely got the killer instinct and swagger every team needs. Kids a player.

CletusPyle 11-06-2022 05:17 PM

I don't remember the last time the Colts were this bad....maybe 2011 when Peyton was injured?

YDFL Commish 11-06-2022 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 248375)
I don't remember the last time the Colts were this bad....maybe 2011 when Peyton was injured?

1991, 1-15, 143 total points.

rm1369 11-06-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 248375)
I don't remember the last time the Colts were this bad....maybe 2011 when Peyton was injured?

They were much worse then. That team truly lacked talent. This team has some talent, it’s just poorly constructed. It’s meant to be a run first offense that can grind out wins. Ryan was supposed to complement Taylor. But they neglected 2 positions on OL, go young at TE (lacking blocking ability), and lose some blocking at WR with Pascal (not complaining here, but it’s a factor) and now they can’t run or pass block. Still a lot of talent though. Just poorly constructed.

CletusPyle 11-06-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 248377)
1991, 1-15, 143 total points.

Do you think we could beat them?:D

apballin 11-06-2022 05:23 PM

Holy fuck did this season go off a Thelma and Louise cliff not even halfway thru


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.