![]() |
Holy fuck Tylor get 40+ yards on 4 straight carries
|
Frank is already drawing up his two point conversion surprise should they score....:D
|
The guy is just on a different level. He sees gaps developing better than maybe anyone I've ever watched and the ability to get from stopped to full speed is on par with Barry.
|
If we come back and win, Taylor will be an MVP candidate early on.
|
Quote:
|
Make Taylor player-coach!
|
I wish that Frank had called a 30 second time out just before the two-minute warning. That Houston defense is gassed, and now they get a full four minute breather.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Pittman is a stud as well
|
JT = Ballards best draft pick ever.
|
Holy shit!!!!!
|
How in the absolute hell does that just happen???
HOW???? UNREAL!!! |
Sweet tied up, Franks early decision looks even worse now. :cool:
|
Stupid kick off!
|
Quote:
|
WTF kind of BS kickoff was that shit
|
Haha! Hell yeah! Texan fans must have PTSD.
|
Yeah, Pittman and Taylor are good at football.
|
And we send the ensuing kickoff out-of-bounds. Awesome.
|
Quote:
|
That earlier comment about Hines risk / reward...:eek:
|
Hines again....get him off the punt return team!
|
Quote:
|
Cardiac Colts
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Pittman is a dawg!
|
Now we either go into OT or win!
|
Quote:
|
Granson finally showing up a bit.
|
Quote:
|
Frank doesn't understand how to use timeouts!:confused:
|
Punt it and play for ot!
|
Quote:
|
I do not like going for it now
|
Whhhhhhhewwww
If they had gone for it there, I WOULD HAVE FIRED REICH, not sure how, but I fucking would have! |
Quote:
|
Ok, I am ok with trying that.
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.