![]() |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I said I would take the under [emoji846]
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk |
I'm shocked tbh. I thought we'd be down 28-3 at halftime. Imagine how KC fans must feel. Love it
|
Defense is showing up, mahomes looks frustrated. I hope we're better at adjusting than they are. Reich vs Reid. C'mon my friend....
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk |
Run this shit!
|
Pound that Defense
|
That injury may just buy us a win. He looked unstoppable early.
|
Stupid
|
Wth
|
How in the F do you have 12 on the field to start the half?
|
Quote:
|
It's funny when people back away from Nelson after the scrum. Want no part of him
|
This drive better end in a TD
|
Now you have to throw the ball right at Breeland- he has to ease up! Attack him!
|
Another great job by Smith- if your job were to fucking stand still and suck!
|
Camera zoom almost went up Mahomes' nose. Wtf
|
Why not run it again?
|
We just need to run the fucking ball!
|
Missed opportunity.... bad
|
They can't stop the run, so hey, lets throw the fucking ball.
|
Not happy with that possession at all- when we ran it- things looked good. We could have started wearing them down a bit, we instead gave them the ball.
Getting into that dangerous territory with enough possessions that fucker is going to burn you! |
Hope defense dials up more pressure
|
Still due to throw a pick
|
Not a catch
|
Desir just fucking gave up on that???? WHAT THE FUCK!
|
Damnit!!!!!!!!!
|
Mahomes' is blessed by the football gods. I mean, wtf...
|
Throw a flag!!!!
|
Wow Reich fucked up
|
Mistakes like these hurt
|
Damnit Reich.... if they score now it's on you
|
Yeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
|
Yes.......there is that overdue pick!!!!!
|
Picked off and a penalty hit out of bounds! Let's go!!
|
Ball never hit ground Colts ball
|
That my friends is called poetic justice.
|
FUCKING HELL YES!!!!
FINALLY GOT THAT SHIT!!! AND 15 on top of it- LOVE THAT SHIT!!!! RUN THE FUCKING BALL!!!! |
They better not overturn this
|
They overturn this I'm getting a fucking plane ticket to MO right now
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.