ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ***The Official Patriots Pound The Colts Gameday Thread*** (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153207)

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:24 PM

New segment next week on pre-game show. Run that play and have Randy Moss yell out:

"Tyler Granson, You Got Frank'd!"

CletusPyle 11-06-2022 04:25 PM

I don't like our chances getting this first down!

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:25 PM

Running up the middle... again. What a disgrace

Chromeburn 11-06-2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 248294)
Such an odd game. The Colts are two scores down, but it feels like they are ten scores down.

They are actually moving the ball a bit better this half.

YDFL Commish 11-06-2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248295)
New segment next week on pre-game show. Run that play and have Randy Moss yell out:

"Tyler Granson, You Got Frank'd!"


LOL! That play had Pags written all over it

Lov2fish 11-06-2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248277)
Lol you were saying? Tell me how Frank dropped those two catches. Better yet complain how he’s not effectively using his TEs.

Nobody has the patience or enough crayons to explain anything to you. If you got hit in the head with a truck load of viable reasons you still wouldn't fucking understand.

HoosierinFL 11-06-2022 04:25 PM

See rm, yet again dumb play calling. The other runs could at least get 2 yards. Instead, trying to use a TE as a fullback and getting it blown up is absolutely stupid play calling.
A pitch to the RB would have worked.

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:27 PM

Just hard to watch. Gonna be a long season/decade

nate505 11-06-2022 04:27 PM

They have to go for it, but there's so little confidence they'll get it.

Spike 11-06-2022 04:27 PM

Stopped on 4th down. Can't run the ball and Reich runs the ball twice for jack shit.

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 248300)
Nobody has the patience or enough crayons to explain anything to you. If you got hit in the head with a truck load of viable reasons you still wouldn't fucking understand.

Keep sucking Ballard’s dick while blaming it all on Frank. We’ll see how far this team gets.

CletusPyle 11-06-2022 04:28 PM

This is the least entertaining game I have watched all season....that includes high school football!

HoosierinFL 11-06-2022 04:28 PM

That shit was telegraphed all to hell, it was clear they were going to pitch just by the pre snap alignment, which they hadn’t show all game.

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:29 PM

By the way, there was another wide run. Didn’t fucking work did it idiots? It’s like the line makes a fucking difference.

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:29 PM

Let's just go 3-13-1. Blow it up

nate505 11-06-2022 04:29 PM

Welp, that's probably the game.

I mean, the game was probably over after the blocked punt, but still.

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 248307)
That shit was telegraphed all to hell, it was clear they were going to pitch just by the pre snap alignment, which they hadn’t show all game.

Of course it was. Everything that doesn’t work is only because of Frank. Not the OL that doesn’t block.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248311)
Of course it was. Everything that doesn’t work is only because of Frank. Not the OL that doesn’t block.

Good call, Judon made a beautiful play.

DragonTails 11-06-2022 04:32 PM

Pitching it 7 yards deep on 4th and short isn't too smart with this oline.

Bootleg with a fast qb seems like a better option...on 3rd or 4th down.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:32 PM

Mac Jones will very likely be available next year (I don't think he's any good)- BB isn't gonna have that type of shit effort.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:34 PM

Sleeper team to have to contend with for a very high draft pick- Packers. Man they are shit and Rogers looks like he is a shell of what he has been for 200 years.

YDFL Commish 11-06-2022 04:35 PM

I wish we would just do what we do well. Oh, wait a minute, we don't do anything well.

Lov2fish 11-06-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248305)
Keep sucking Ballard’s dick while blaming it all on Frank. We’ll see how far this team gets.

Where did I say keep Ballard? You should stop using the word idiot. Pretty sure it doesn't mean what you think it means. I mean, coming from an idiot anyway.

CletusPyle 11-06-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248315)
Sleeper team to have to contend with for a very high draft pick- Packers. Man they are shit and Rogers looks like he is a shell of what he has been for 200 years.

They didn't look that bad early on, but now they are total crap!

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:37 PM

Apathy is going to start settling in now. I'm barely hanging on watching this crap. I'm not alone I'm sure

nate505 11-06-2022 04:37 PM

I'm shocked this is still technically a two possession game.

CletusPyle 11-06-2022 04:37 PM

Sam looked a lot better than this last week, not sure what is different?

HoosierinFL 11-06-2022 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 248319)
Apathy is going to start settling in now. I'm barely hanging on watching this crap. I'm not alone I'm sure

I’ve got 2 prime strip steaks that have been dry brining since last night and I’m starting to think more about them than I am finishing this game

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:38 PM

Holy shit- longest sack in history?

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonTails (Post 248313)
Pitching it 7 yards deep on 4th and short isn't too smart with this oline.

Bootleg with a fast qb seems like a better option...on 3rd or 4th down.

Nothing is a good call behind this OL - that’s the whole point. The past two years either of those plays were good for firsts. There is no offensive system capable of putting up points or numbers behind OL play like this. But everyone here is focused on bitching about everything that doesn’t work.

I’ve been predicting what Ballard’s methods would lead to and been told I’m an idiot because he’s clearly a genius. 6 years in and guys are blaming the fucking coach not the guy neglect LT, RG and WR, DE before that. Every year there is a major deficiency. Every fucking year. Ballard is made of Teflon.

nate505 11-06-2022 04:39 PM

That play pretty much sums up the game there

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 248321)
Sam looked a lot better than this last week, not sure what is different?

He’s fucking shell shocked. This is how you destroy a QB.

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:40 PM

They've had 8 sacks today

YDFL Commish 11-06-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248326)
He’s fucking she’ll shocked. This is how you destroy a QB.


Yeah, get Sam outta there.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 248324)
Nothing is a good call behind this OL - that’s the whole point. The past two years either of those plays were good for firsts. There is no offensive system capable of putting up points or numbers behind OL play like this. But everyone here is focused on bitching about everything that doesn’t work.

I’ve been predicting what Ballard’s methods would lead to and been told I’m an idiot because he’s clearly a genius. 6 years in and guys are blaming the fucking coach not the guy neglect LT, RG and WR, DE before that. Every year there is a major deficiency. Every fucking year. Ballard is made of Teflon.

They both suck!

Frank is down there doing 7th grade football shit, which is at least doing something. Ballard is probably in NY at some high end hipster boutique being fitted for a tight shirt to show off his pecs and has no idea the Colts are even playing today.

Ballard is a joke too, but on game day, it's the game in game out ass fest that Frank creates that everyone bitches about.

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 248322)
I’ve got 2 prime strip steaks that have been dry brining since last night and I’m starting to think more about them than I am finishing this game

I certainly would be. Light the grill already!

rm1369 11-06-2022 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 248317)
Where did I say keep Ballard? You should stop using the word idiot. Pretty sure it doesn't mean what you think it means. I mean, coming from an idiot anyway.

And where the fuck have I said not to fire Frank you fucking idiot? I know exactly what the fuck it means. And it’s the perfect word for the fuckers in here that can’t say anything except fire Frank. Fire Frank. Fire Frank. Fire Frank. Fire Frank. I’ve said repeatedly- I hope you get your wish. I want to hear what your next fucking excuse is.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:44 PM

Can we just cut Kenny Moore? Missed a tackle earlier, doesn't get the fumble recovery.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 04:45 PM

Fucking Commanders! Stop sucking!

Brylok 11-06-2022 04:47 PM

I hate our vastly overpaid OL players now. Cut Ryan Kelly, I hate big dumb Q, Brandon Smith can fuck off. Unfortunately we're stuck with them.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.