ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wild card in Anthony Richardson decision (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211456)

Chromeburn 09-28-2026 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kray007 (Post 347193)
It’s been widely reported, probably reliably, that the Colts haven’t been impressed with what teams have been willing to offer in trade for Richardson. Chris Ballard doesn’t seem willing to hold a fire sale.

Three days after a draft in which a trade was widely expected, I have begun to wonder how much next year’s free agent market and the assignment of compensatory picks is factoring into this. Are they willing to hold onto Richardson with the expectation that he signs a big enough deal to net them something better than they can get in a trade?

Considering McCarthy just went for a 5th I’m not in any hurry to trade him. He is probably more valuable to us as a backup than anything else.

albany ed 09-29-2026 07:05 AM

I believe he will play. DJ will not get through this year unscathed.

Racehorse 09-30-2026 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 347412)
o


That was my fault. Even though I cut-and-pasted the article, I typed in "4" in when he had "three" written out because I did a bit of touch-up editing myself. I prefer numbers instead of words, even though words are grammatically correct for single-digit numbers.

Sorry ...... I'll repost it correctly.

o

I figured it was modern journalism lacking in editing skills yet again.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.