ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   With the Next Pick in the Draft series (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120617)

Spike 05-26-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 194588)
Oh my bad, yea fuck Phillips

That’s what I get for driving and trying to read seen something about a car accident and concussion

My fault

You keep reading and driving at the same time and you are going to end up with a shitload of concussions.

JAFF 05-26-2021 07:06 PM

Dont thump your mellon.

Once you have had a concussion, its easier to get another if you continue to do the same stuff that got you the first one. Brain tissue doesnt heal. So if you keep bruising it, it gets worse.

It’s not fair, but a player with a history of concussions well only have more concussions if they keep playing

Chromeburn 05-27-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 194541)
But does that rule apply when the concussions weren’t due to football?

I don’t think the rule shifts depending on how you got them. The problem is a lineman knocks helmets almost every play. As a DE that might be somewhat less, and depends on how you play. But let’s say even 50% of the snaps you could knock helmets. Then you have the odds of collisions and tackles. He might be ok. I just don’t see Ballard using a first on a potential injury risk. Remember he passed on Sweat who was a better choice than Sin probably bc of medicals.

Concussions are just a tough thing to gamble on. I like Phillips DE play probably more than anyone in this draft, but I don’t know if I would have gambled a first on him.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.