![]() |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Damn Brissett looks slower than Peyton was.....
|
I agree with Collinsuck here- run this and get the first down!
|
KC killing themselves with penalties. Love it
|
Yeah, just a bit of a hold there...
|
Keeping Mahones on the sidelines.
|
Okay, a little delayed run here into the blitz should be good for 10-15 yards and a FG!
|
Yep.... Hines= dangerous
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Well done Hines!!!
|
First good play for Hines today.
|
Run the fucking ball!
|
Looked like a catch to me
|
That's a catch!
|
Catch
|
Absolutely a catch there. Best play by Cain all year that didn't result in a penalty.
|
Looked like a catch by Dean Cain to me.
|
Collinsworth would say only Mahomes could get his feet down.
|
Quote:
|
Hell yeah.... Superman is alive! Nice catch Cain
|
Go for it Reich!!!!!
|
Fucking HATE that call- terrible! To Rogers???
|
No PI...
|
Up 3 going into the half and get ball first... hell yeah... never expected it.
|
o
Vinatieri is still great. o |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I'll be real, I was an ass the way I was talking about Vinnie after the second game. Glad I was full of shit.
|
Quote:
Good fucking half by a woefully undermanned D! Gotta come out with a smash mouth mentality to start the 2nd. We were running quite well and went away from it. Get on Big Q's hip and chew up about 7 minutes of clock getting a sixer! |
Quote:
|
A win tonight would do so much for this young team.
|
Quote:
|
o
The Chiefs had 5 possessions in the first half, and scored 10 points. The Colts' defense stepping up against Mahomes so far is somewhat reminiscent of the times in which they stepped up and contributed largely to beating Peyton Manning's Broncos in the 2013 regular season, and again in the 2014 divisional playoff game. There is still a looooong way to go in this one, though. o |
“Muleskinner, I think I shant kill you.”
“That was the worst thing he could have said to me.” |
Quote:
|
Ok, most of you fskers were calling 35 points by half.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk |
BTW.... fun watching the Steelers struggle.
|
Stop underestimating your team. We have lead and posession.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.