ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ** Official Green dot goofballs vs Patty peg leg Gameday thread* (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216978)

CletusPyle 09-20-2026 09:31 PM

Hey Nick Westbrook-Ikhine.....get warmed up you may be getting a call!

Racehorse 09-20-2026 09:38 PM

Easy call. Not sure why they are booing

YDFL Commish 09-20-2026 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 354208)
Hey Nick Westbrook-Ikhine.....get warmed up you may be getting a call!

Yes to replace #10.

CletusPyle 09-20-2026 09:41 PM

This team is showing some fight....I like it!:D

Mr. Session 09-20-2026 09:41 PM

IF snead lets go of his jersey, Downs doesn't push his facemask.

I'll take the offsetting.

Racehorse 09-20-2026 09:42 PM

I just said to my wife, "Give it to JT and let him run it all the way in."

Mr. Session 09-20-2026 09:42 PM

Finally got a counter to the run pressure!

They've been bringing those LB's in the A & B gap all day and that completely took them out of position.

Hopefully they ease up on that now.

albany ed 09-20-2026 09:43 PM

JT to the house!

TheMugwump 09-20-2026 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 354213)
I just said to my wife, "Give it to JT and let him run it all the way in."

I sez to my wife, I sez, "I hope they give i to JT and let him run it all the way in, but don't let him do it with close to a minute left on the clock."

TheMugwump 09-20-2026 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 354214)
Finally got a counter to the run pressure!

They've been bringing those LB's in the A & B gap all day and that completely took them out of position.

Hopefully they ease up on that now.

Or, and hear me out here, they don't until JT makes them pay five or six more times.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.