ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anthony Richardson, 2024 Season (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186286)

Hoopsdoc 12-15-2024 04:33 PM

Meanwhile, Will Levis has thrown 3 picks and lost a fumble.

He got benched for Mason Rudolph.

Regardless of how AR turns out, we dodged a bullet not drafting that turd.

Lov2fish 12-15-2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 314929)
Meanwhile, Will Levis has thrown 3 picks and lost a fumble.

He got benched for Mason Rudolph.

Regardless of how AR turns out, we dodged a bullet not drafting that turd.

I wish we wouldn't have drafted any of them. Concentrated on building our defense before getting a QB. AR has a 28% completion rating right now. That is disgusting and exactly what he showed us at Florida. Inability to be remotely accurate.

Hoopsdoc 12-16-2024 10:10 PM

I’m not giving up on AR yet. I think he can still be something special.

But he needs to put in the work. The whispers about the reason he was benched are very concerning. He’s got to work on his game EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I will say, if Steichen and/or Ballard are fired after the season, all bets are off.

It will depend entirely on who they hire at that point.

Colts And Orioles 12-22-2024 08:03 PM

o


In 1983, Mike Pagel rushed for 441 yards, the most ever by a Colts QB ...... until today.




Anthony Richardson Makes Colts History Amid Tumultuous Season

(By Kevin Hickey)

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...bbca5587b862f0

o

kitekrazy 12-24-2024 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 315484)
I’m not giving up on AR yet. I think he can still be something special.

But he needs to put in the work. The whispers about the reason he was benched are very concerning. He’s got to work on his game EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I will say, if Steichen and/or Ballard are fired after the season, all bets are off.

It will depend entirely on who they hire at that point.

Just like every bad QB in the NFL.

It was a knee jerk draft pick.

Unfortunately many of the NFL teams suffer from lack of talent in scouting and coaching.

Colts And Orioles 12-24-2024 07:40 PM

o


(DECEMBER 24th)


Richardson set a new single-game career-high in rushing yards (70.)


Richardson passed Mike Pagel (441, in 1983) for the most single-season rushing yards by a Colts quarterback in franchise history (499.)


Richardson passed Andrew Luck (5, in 2012) for the most single-season rushing touchdowns by a Colts quarterback in franchise history (6.)




SOURCE: l Jake Arthur, Sports Illustrated

o

Lov2fish 12-29-2024 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 316342)
o


(DECEMBER 24th)


Richardson set a new single-game career-high in rushing yards (70.)


Richardson passed Mike Pagel (441, in 1983) for the most single-season rushing yards by a Colts quarterback in franchise history (499.)


Richardson passed Andrew Luck (5, in 2012) for the most single-season rushing touchdowns by a Colts quarterback in franchise history (6.)




SOURCE: l Jake Arthur, Sports Illustrated

o

Nobody doubts his ability to run. I doubt his ability to hit a 5 yard slant or an open pass in the flat. I doubt it cause he has shown he can't hit them consistently. It is the same exact problem that has plagued him his entire career, high school through pros. There has not been an inch of improvement. Why does everyone think it is going to change? Because you hope it will? I said he would be a bust when we drafted him, and not one single thing has happened to deter me from that assessment.

All the apologist can hope all ya want. I will be realistic and comment on what I see with my own eyes. Giving him another year just assures us we have a shot of Arch Manning. So I guess there is a silver lining in the disaster that awaits us.

Colts And Orioles 12-29-2024 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 316628)



It is the same exact problem that has plagued him his entire career, from high school through the pros.




o


Richardson may not evolve into a top-10 NFL quarterback as we are hoping that he will, but his entire career to-date has consisted of 20 college football games and 12 complete NFL football games.

o

omahacolt 12-29-2024 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 316628)
Nobody doubts his ability to run. I doubt his ability to hit a 5 yard slant or an open pass in the flat. I doubt it cause he has shown he can't hit them consistently. It is the same exact problem that has plagued him his entire career, high school through pros. There has not been an inch of improvement. Why does everyone think it is going to change? Because you hope it will? I said he would be a bust when we drafted him, and not one single thing has happened to deter me from that assessment.

All the apologist can hope all ya want. I will be realistic and comment on what I see with my own eyes. Giving him another year just assures us we have a shot of Arch Manning. So I guess there is a silver lining in the disaster that awaits us.

everyone knew he would need time if he was going to be good in the NFL. everyone said it was going to be a big learning curve and he needed to get out there a play and get reps.

everyone also knew most colts fans would give him about 6 games before they start calling him a bust. and injuries are unacceptable to dumb colts fans. while they sit on their asses every week or sell their tickets to opposing fans.

AR needs time. will it work? who knows. probably not. but we have to give him time to find out

YDFL Commish 12-29-2024 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 316628)
Nobody doubts his ability to run. I doubt his ability to hit a 5 yard slant or an open pass in the flat. I doubt it cause he has shown he can't hit them consistently. It is the same exact problem that has plagued him his entire career, high school through pros. There has not been an inch of improvement. Why does everyone think it is going to change? Because you hope it will? I said he would be a bust when we drafted him, and not one single thing has happened to deter me from that assessment.

All the apologist can hope all ya want. I will be realistic and comment on what I see with my own eyes. Giving him another year just assures us we have a shot of Arch Manning. So I guess there is a silver lining in the disaster that awaits us.

If AR is willing to put in the work in the off-season, then I believe that we can see improvement. He should pick Josh Allen's brain, hire his passing coach, and become his little brother. Devote all of his time and energy to be the best.

If he doesn't do that he will just become another dude that didn't love football enough to put in the work.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.