ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pay JT! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167422)

Racehorse 10-05-2023 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 277608)
At the risk of being a douchey self-promoter... I felt like I must have posted this thought in the past, so I dug it up...



Early wishful thinking, but... I think the bold might be starting to happen now judging from some of the stuff I've read from Holder, Pelissero, and others along with some of the players'/coaches' comments.

As sour as JT has turned me over the past few months... I hope he's healthy and spends the next 12 weeks (at least) earning that contract from Ballard. Just getting in the locker room with the guys can flip emotions.

Yeah, it seems in the offseason, they get a little bored, and have time to dwell on the negatives, but when the team is back together, practicing and playing well, those negatives go away.

Colts And Orioles 10-15-2023 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 277355)
o


(OCTOBER 2nd)



Jonathan Taylor to Practice With Colts Wednesday, Could Play Against Titans

(WTHR Staff)

https://www.wthr.com/article/sports/...9-7aea4d48de68

o

o


(OCTOBER 15th)


Taylor only has 37 yards rushing on 14 games in his first 2 games so far this season ...... I suspect that as the season progresses that he may flourish.

o

Colts And Orioles 10-22-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 279277)
o


(OCTOBER 15th)


Taylor only has 37 yards rushing on 14 games in his first 2 games so far this season ...... ) I suspect that as the season progresses, he may flourish.

o

o


(ONE WEEK LATER)


In addition to rushing for 75 yards on 18 carries, Taylor also caught 3 passes for 45 yards today ...... it was clearly his best game yet.

o

Spike 10-23-2023 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 280256)
o


(ONE WEEK LATER)


In addition to rushing for 75 yards on 18 carries, Taylor also caught 3 passes for 45 yards today ...... it was clearly his best game yet.

o

He is an elite running back, and he did that against a top defense.

It's amazing how the Colts scored 38 points on this Cleveland defense despite the turnovers and refs.

Colts And Orioles 10-30-2023 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 279277)
o


(OCTOBER 15th)


Taylor only has 37 yards rushing on 14 games in his first 2 games so far this season ...... ) I suspect that as the season progresses, he may flourish.

o


Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 280256)
o


(ONE WEEK LATER)


In addition to rushing for 75 yards on 18 carries, Taylor also caught 3 passes for 45 yards today ...... it was clearly his best game yet.

o

o


(TWO WEEKS LATER)


Taylor had his 2nd consecutive excellent game, rushing for 95 yards on only 12 carries (7.9 Yards Per Carry.)


https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401547507


I believe that the question has been answered as to whether or not he has completely recovered from his ankle surgery.

o

Colts And Orioles 11-28-2023 09:45 AM

o


Jonathan Taylor Runs Wild in Colts Win Over Buccaneers

(By Zach Hicks)

https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/news/jo...lis-colts-film

o

Colts And Orioles 12-12-2023 02:56 PM

o


Colts Missing Jonathan Taylor, as Run Game Struggles

(By Stephen Holder)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...game-struggles

o

CletusPyle 12-12-2023 03:06 PM

We paid him and then he hurt his mangina......:D

ChaosTheory 12-12-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 286395)
We paid him and then he hurt his mangina......:D

We're having shit luck when it comes to extending our stars and them immediately getting injured.

We'll need a WR for when Pittman can't play next year.

Colts And Orioles 12-12-2023 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 286395)



We paid him, and then he hurt his mangina ....... ) :D




o


So, Taylor is a pussy because he tore the UCL in his thumb in a football game ........ I wish that we had tough guys playing for us.

o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.