![]() |
KC has no fear of them passing the ball to the second or third level, but I'm glad to see them use more hard count
|
DJ does not look comfortable
|
Quote:
This will be the theme the entire year. Lots of pressure, lots of blitzing. |
Quote:
|
Man, why do the Colts always have these injury prone players, I love Pierce but he gets hurt every game!
|
Quote:
|
Pierce out for at least this game, possibly much more.
|
Noncontact injury, unable to put any weight on left (surgically repaired) ankle. Colts are never straight with injuries or surgeries. To bad we have no back up plan in case a surgically repaired ankle caused issues. Who would have thunk such a thing could happen
|
I'm a Colts fan, but I do enjoy watching Mahomes.
|
They never have the same type of short passing game to counter the run pressure that other teams do.
Whenever they try to engage that it always looks so difficult for them. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.