ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2026 Pre-Season Game Thread (Consolidated) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215045)

Colts And Orioles 08-29-2026 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kray007 (Post 351496)



This reminds me of a Television episode titled “Where Is Everybody;” a man awakens to find himself alone, in a deserted town, with the feeling he’s being watched.

So, I thought of Rod Serling intoning “You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension—a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.”




o


People were posting in other threads for the Colts' 1st pre-season game ...... so for the sake of not clogging up other threads with irrelevant posts, and for the sake of not using the main board with separate threads for games that don't count, I decided to make one consolidated thread for the Colts' 2 remaining pre-season games of 2026.

Assuming that I'm still alive next year, I will make one consolidated thread for all 3 pre-season games when that time comes.

o

Kray007 08-29-2026 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 352437)
o


People were posting in other threads for the Colts' 1st pre-season game ...... so for the sake of not clogging up other threads with irrelevant posts, and for the sake of not using the main board with separate threads for games that don't count, I decided to make one consolidated thread for the Colts' 2 remaining pre-season games of 2026.

Assuming that I'm still alive next year, I will make one consolidated thread for all 3 pre-season games when that time comes.

o

In no way, shape, or form was I criticizing you or anyone else. When I showed up in this thread, the game was long over, and I found it odd, considering the intensity of posters here.

Colts And Orioles 08-29-2026 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kray007 (Post 352441)



In no way, shape, or form was I criticizing you or anyone else ...... when I showed up in this thread, the game was long over, and I found it odd, considering the intensity of posters here.




o


Oh, OK.

That went right over my head.

o

Hoopsdoc 08-29-2026 11:09 PM

I like McGowan. He hits the hole hard.

apballin 08-29-2026 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 352459)
I like McGowan. He hits the hole hard.

Man that takes balls


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.