![]() |
We'll never get that call!
|
Quote:
|
They are going to lose, and it's probably the right call... damnit.
|
Wow, thank you nyc
|
Yes. Time for JT to win it
|
I for one am amazed that we got that call.
|
Thank the gods they got that one right.
|
I cannot believe we got that call!:D
|
Holy fuck, a call in the Colts' favor!!!!
|
This play calling, we are playing for the tie
|
What the fuck are we doing, playing for the tie!
|
He should have stayed in bounds sliding to run time
|
If we were the defense, there would have been a flag for a late hit
|
I am not liking Shane's game tonight much
|
I just got a gut feeling we are gonna get a turnover and a win.
|
Three running plays after getting that call was weak shit!
|
8 men in the box and you run right at it?
|
Can they stop Mahomes?
|
Strip sack too much to ask for?
Latu? |
Poor playcalling. I could have done better with some strat-o-matic or paydirt charts.
|
Our Defense is just not good enough to play good teams.
|
I get kicking the FG, but I wish they would have went for it
|
Good effort, but not enough
|
Pathetic.
|
Game over!
|
This loss belongs to Steichen....dumbfuck!
|
Quote:
|
Someone stick their big mitt up
|
There are no moral victories anymore. Improvement and growth are no longer viable arguments (excuses).
This regime has had more than a decade to learn how to win these games. This. Is. Failure. |
74 points allowed through two games.
Blech. |
Shades of 81’
Shudder |
Collingsworth was talking about how the Chiefs took what the Colts left possible. When the Colts had the ball last, the Chiefs sold out to stop the run and the Colts ran JT into it. twice. A play action may have won that game for them. Tough one for the lads to lose, they played their hearts out.
|
There was a time when this sort of result would ruin my week. Now it's a shoulder shrug.
|
Quote:
I have to be at work in 4 hours. I should know better but I'm fucking insane. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Carlie was right on the sidelines and I bet her notepad makes no mention of Shane being a dumbass!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
o
0-2, with 15 games left to play. o |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.