![]() |
This team still can't tackle or cover, no matter the personnel. I'm sure Dam & Pagano will sacrifice another defensive coordinator for it, though.
|
The Colts are going to get blown out by this garbage team.
|
This is the first game Colts I've come to expect under Clappy.
|
Quote:
|
And as much as I hate Pags, Irsay is the incompetent moron who kept him around.
|
Quote:
Not surprised... Pagano is good at what he does. |
This new Verizon spokesman is a bigger douchebag than the old one.
|
Excellent execution on that play!!
|
That field sucks
|
Tolzien sucks
|
Brilliant
|
Beautiful play there Chud
|
3 and out 4th and 21 *CLAPCLAPCLAP*
|
Quote:
Pagano just wants Tolzien to be the best Tolzien... don't try to be Luck.. How is that working out Pages? |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Well, based on the Texans/Jags game, it looks like our division may once again be comically terrible.
|
Quote:
|
Tacks don't look totally inept, so it should be theirs to lose.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Hahahahaha! Clap clap clap.
|
Making Goff look like an all pro. smh
|
We know that Tolzien is complete garbage... put Brisset in there you gutless, balless clapping m'fer!
|
I'd say I can't believe how bad we are, but I can, I can totally believe it.
|
TJ Green is a disgrace to the #32 number
|
Quote:
It's tough sitting here watching this when I know what's going to happen already. The only thing to look forward to is the new ways chucky can screw up hilariously. Witness costing us a touchdown early. |
TJ green is garbage
|
On pace for a 48-6 finish here.
|
Everyone knew this would happen when Pagano wasn't fired in January.
Irsay is so far over the hill that as long as he owns the team, the Colts are going to suck. Look at this abomination. |
I hope Ballard is looking at Irsay asking why the fuck did you make me keep this clown.
|
Quote:
|
The secondary is a mess, but are the Colts getting any pressure on Goff? WTF!
|
I'm excited for our top 5 draft pick this year.
I like Arden Key and Derwin James. How about everyone else? |
Quote:
|
40th game Colts have trailed by double-digits in the Chuck Pagano era.
|
TJ green just sucks. How on earth is he starting at corner? Kupp just ran right by him
|
This is such an embarrassment. Then again that's the standard with Coach Dumbfuck.
|
I'm so sick of this isht, Pagano needs to go, the sooner the better.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.