ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The "official can the Colts get swept by the Jags" game day thread? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115612)

albany ed 01-03-2021 06:07 PM

I think that gets overruled, but nice if it doesn't
.

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:08 PM

TD Titans

Racehorse 01-03-2021 06:08 PM

Maniac is a beast

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:11 PM

Half of these reviews are just bogus in order to stuff more commercials in.
.

albany ed 01-03-2021 06:12 PM

Touchdown Taylor

WaynesWorld87 01-03-2021 06:12 PM

Derrick Henry is a bleeping cheat code.

TheMugwump 01-03-2021 06:14 PM

When Rivers is under center with Taylor behind him, it's been money.

Of course, Taylor has been money the past six games or so no mater where is is lined up.

Chromeburn 01-03-2021 06:14 PM

I love that Taylor purposely sunk his shoulder into that CB at the end of that run.

Butter 01-03-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 181857)
I love that Taylor purposely sunk his shoulder into that CB at the end of that run.

He runs angry.

Hoopsdoc 01-03-2021 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 181848)
Glennon got smoked by 53! Turnover!

Damn Darius. That man has a family.

Dewey 5 01-03-2021 06:21 PM

Big leads mean nothing to me. Keep your foot on the damn gas!

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 06:25 PM

o

(Colts Rookie 1,000-Yard Rushers)


*********************************


Marshall Faulk )))) 1,282 lllllll (1994)


Edgerrin James ,,lll. 1,553 lllllll (1999)


Dominic Rhodes lllll., 1,104 lllllll (2001)


Joseph Addai lllllllllllll 1,081 lllllll (2006)


Jonathan Taylor llllll ?,??? llllllll (2020)

o

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:26 PM

TD Titans. 17-6

TheMugwump 01-03-2021 06:32 PM

You guys see Tavon Wilson (#31) separate his lineman from a possible pushing match, and then make nice with the ref?

Nice, unsung move there. Good going there. Nice veteran to have.

Spike 01-03-2021 06:32 PM

Colts defense is playing lights out. Damn, I love it.

Spike 01-03-2021 06:36 PM

I love Pittman.

Butter 01-03-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 181871)
Colts defense is playing lights out. Damn, I love it.

They are, but they are without there 2 best Offensive players and the QB is a mediocre career backup at best, they should look good.

albany ed 01-03-2021 06:36 PM

20 to 0. Looks good but we need to play the second half as well.

WaynesWorld87 01-03-2021 06:36 PM

That was some bad playcalling once we got it to the redzone.

Dewey 5 01-03-2021 06:37 PM

Fg’s won’t cut it in the playoffs

Spike 01-03-2021 06:38 PM

Fuck yeah, the Cowgirls got eliminated.

Spike 01-03-2021 06:39 PM

Specs is money!!!!!!!!

Butter 01-03-2021 06:42 PM

Here we go getting soft on D again.

Butter 01-03-2021 06:44 PM

This team can't play with a commanding lead.

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:44 PM

Our pass defense was awful there. Wow

WaynesWorld87 01-03-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 181880)
This team can't play with a commanding lead.

Nope. We're definitely going to be at a point in the 2nd half and we're sweating the game out. It might be kind of like the Raiders game, where we still have a comfortable lead in the 4th quarter and by the end of the game, but I wouldn't be shocked if at some point in the 3rd quarter of this game it's something like a 23-14 game and the Jaguars have the ball in Colts territory.

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:46 PM

JAX is fixing to throw it 50 times in the second half.

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 06:48 PM

o


Field goal, Texans.

The Titans lead by a score of 17-9 with only a few seconds left until halftime.

o

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:48 PM

Ten 17- 9 hou

Chromeburn 01-03-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181867)
o

(Colts Rookie 1,000-Yard Rushers)


*********************************


Marshall Faulk )))) 1,282 lllllll (1994)


Edgerrin James ,,lll. 1,282 lllllll (1999)


Dominic Rhodes lllll., 1,104 lllllll (2001)


Joseph Addai lllllllllllll 1,081 lllllll (2006)


Jonathan Taylor llllll ?,??? llllllll (2020)

o

Edge had 1500 yards

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:52 PM

Rodrigo from 56 is on target but short. Good try anyway

WaynesWorld87 01-03-2021 06:52 PM

He had the accuracy but not the distance. That was, what, a 55 yarder? Blankenship is accurate but he really needs to improve his leg-strength. I mean a 55 yarder shouldn't be that "well short" for an NFL caliber kicker. However, I'd rather have the accuracy than the leg-strength. I could be way wrong, but I feel like leg strength is something that can be more easily added as he progresses throughout his career.

albany ed 01-03-2021 06:56 PM

OK, we had a bigger lead last week and lost. Do not stop running the ball, and play your asses off this second half. Can't blow it now.

Brylok 01-03-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaynesWorld87 (Post 181888)
He had the accuracy but not the distance. That was, what, a 55 yarder? Blankenship is accurate but he really needs to improve his leg-strength. I mean a 55 yarder shouldn't be that "well short" for an NFL caliber kicker. However, I'd rather have the accuracy than the leg-strength. I could be way wrong, but I feel like leg strength is something that can be more easily added as he progresses throughout his career.

He's a rookie kicker. His body hasn't filled out yet.

Butter 01-03-2021 07:07 PM

I do not like this play-calling sam I am

njcoltfan 01-03-2021 07:07 PM

Reich trying to be the smartest guy in the room again, leave Rivers in the game!!

Dewey 5 01-03-2021 07:08 PM

Stop the Brisket crap

Brylok 01-03-2021 07:08 PM

Getting too cute with the Brisket plays. WTF?

Dewey 5 01-03-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 181903)
Reich trying to be the smartest guy in the room again, leave Rivers in the game!!

Is he trying to blow this game?!

Spike 01-03-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 181878)
Specs is money!!!!!!!!

Shut up Spike, Specs is killing us.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.