ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Not sure if GBB left for good or not... so here's my summary (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81396)

JAFF 09-10-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonTails (Post 130764)
Are we bringing in any kickers tomorrow?

Wow, funny guy

JAFF 09-10-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 130768)
Briskets performance yesterday was really encouraging. He may not play in a more challenging atmosphere all season and he was really really good.

You think playing in a tiny soccer stadium is harder than playing in KC or NO?

Hoopsdoc 09-10-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 130873)
You think playing in a tiny soccer stadium is harder than playing in KC or NO?

For some reason I was thinking it was really really hot. I also watched part of the Chiefs/Jags game and it was really hot there. I must have gotten the games mixed up.

JAFF 09-10-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 130899)
For some reason I was thinking it was really really hot. I also watched part of the Chiefs/Jags game and it was really hot there. I must have gotten the games mixed up.

You mean physically hot? Yes, LA is a heat island in September. KC is one of the loudest, intense, and vocal stadiums in the NFL. Huge home field advantage, as opposed to that 30 000 seat soccer stadium in LA, which had a fair share of Colts fans


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.