ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Eberflus (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64197)

Chromeburn 12-31-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phelanka7 (Post 102559)
I'm surprised the Packers would consider him but it always seemed the Bengals have never met a low character individual they didn't like.

Ironic since it seems like such an uptight town.

Chaka 12-31-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 102540)
That would be great imo.

Agreed - I like Landry. The guy is driven.

Indiana V2 12-31-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 102452)
Which I'm fine with because it backfired on them if that is the case. It prevented us from looking elsewhere and went with Reich. Although I think we would have been ok with Nagy also.

Nagy chose the Bears after he interviewed with them.

Luck4Reich 12-31-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 102548)
Get to get a player who doesnt like to here the word no?

Fuck yes I will take that No man.

Racehorse 01-01-2019 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 102504)
Taking a guy from his first OC job to running a team is really chancy.

Yes, but they need an offensive guy with Mayfield

Chromeburn 01-01-2019 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 102575)
Nagy chose the Bears after he interviewed with them.

From what I remember he seemed kind pissed after interviewing with us bc we had mcsnake only as our target. I got the impression he felt he wasted his time.

IndyNorm 01-01-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phelanka7 (Post 102559)
I'm surprised the Packers would consider him but it always seemed the Bengals have never met a low character individual they didn't like.

I don't think he'll consider going to the Bungles. Turning down a chance to work with Luck and then go take over a team with Andy Dalton as it's QB doesn't make a lot of sense, even for McDouche.

Chromeburn 01-01-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 102625)
I don't think he'll consider going to the Bungles. Turning down a chance to work with Luck and then go take over a team with Andy Dalton as it's QB doesn't make a lot of sense, even for McDouche.

On the flip side, he could go there, not do anything, and end up staying for 15 years. About the lowest pressure NFL job I've seen.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 01-01-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 102538)
On a side note, Peyton Manning is pushing for the Browns to hire Adam Gase from various reports out there. If Gase comes in, that likely means that Jarvis Landry will be traded since Gase and Landry don't get along. That would be a player worth exploring to put him opposite TY.


Now word out of Cleveland is that Gase will NOT be one of the rather large group of coaches to interview for their head coach vacancy. Possibly due to the ongoing friction between him and Landry.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/201...t-3-teams.html

Maniac 01-01-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 102707)
Now word out of Cleveland is that Gase will NOT be one of the rather large group of coaches to interview for their head coach vacancy. Possibly due to the ongoing friction between him and Landry.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/201...t-3-teams.html

Peyton Manning has failed us.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.