ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DRAFT DAY 2 Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41737)

Puck 04-27-2018 07:09 PM

I want Conor Williams, Landry, Guise or Jackson

smitty46953 04-27-2018 07:11 PM

BPA All Night !!! :cool:

smitty46953 04-27-2018 07:13 PM

My ideal 2nd & 3rd round is ...

2.04 (#36) - Will Hernandez (OG-UTEP)
2.05 (#37) - Harold Landry (DE-Boston College)
2.17 (#49) - Lorenzo Carter (LB-Georgia)
3.03 (#67) - Kerryon Johnson (RB-Auburn)

:cool:

Colt Classic 04-27-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65124)
My ideal 2nd & 3rd round is ...

2.04 (#36) - Will Hernandez (OG-UTEP)
2.05 (#37) - Harold Landry (DE-Boston College)
2.17 (#49) - Lorenzo Carter (LB-Georgia)
3.03 (#67) - Kerryon Johnson (RB-Auburn)

:cool:

I thought Kerryon looked like a good RB in the few Auburn games I watched.

smitty46953 04-27-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 65126)
I thought Kerryon looked like a good RB in the few Auburn games I watched.

Yes, I liked him too ... :cool:

smitty46953 04-27-2018 07:17 PM

There went Hernandez to Giants :cool:

DragonTails 04-27-2018 07:18 PM

we're going cb

Dam8610 04-27-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65129)
There went Hernandez to Giants :cool:

Hopefully the Browns get Guice off the board here.

Colt Classic 04-27-2018 07:19 PM

Toda la familia estan tristes...?por que Will?

smitty46953 04-27-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65129)
There went Hernandez to Giants :cool:

Guess we could not have gotten him in 2nd or Ragnow, Price, Wynn ... Guards are a wanted commodity it seems. Dumbass GM's :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.