ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DRAFT DAY 1 Thread !!! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41614)

1965southpaw 04-26-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 64470)
Barkley to Giants, Browns take Chubb at #4 ... We trade back or take Nelson/Smith ... :cool:

Maybe Browns trade the 4 pick????

smitty46953 04-26-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 64475)
As much as I would love to have Nelson. I think there is less than a 5% chance Ballard uses the 6th on a guard

I hate to agree hope am wrong I wanted Nelson forever ... :cool:

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 64477)
Maybe Browns trade the 4 pick????

To Buffalo or Miami, who pick Allen

Butter 04-26-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 64476)
Zip it back up, Your Chubbie will be a Brown :cool:

I am hoping someone wants a QB there.

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:28 PM

So the Jests traded up and don't know who they want? They are just like the Clowns.

Butter 04-26-2018 08:28 PM

Here comes our traded pick.

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:29 PM

Darn! Old

Luck4Reich 04-26-2018 08:29 PM

Browns go Nelson and surprise us?

Indiana V2 04-26-2018 08:29 PM

Ok, this next pick could determine what the Colts do, sit tight, or trade back.

Puck 04-26-2018 08:30 PM

Now it gets interesting


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.