ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pay JT! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167422)

IndyNorm 09-27-2023 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironshaft (Post 276464)
To be accurate, his only GOOD play is to come back with a vengeance and show he is the samke back he used to be.

He has many, many BAD plays to make if he so chooses. And life has taught me that folks often choose bad plays over good plays.

And JT looks like he's going to continue to make bad plays :cool:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2023/...9L1VBfsM9ABz4U

ChoppedWood 09-27-2023 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 276539)
And JT looks like he's going to continue to make bad plays :cool:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2023/...9L1VBfsM9ABz4U

NFI this punk ass and send him to the shithole of NFL careers. F him.

Mr. Session 09-28-2023 04:29 AM

I guess Jon will need to have a pretty damn good 6 game stretch here.

Keep his ass on the bench until week 12. He needs to prove he's in football shape and show he can function in the offense.

Hoopsdoc 09-28-2023 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 276539)
And JT looks like he's going to continue to make bad plays :cool:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2023/...9L1VBfsM9ABz4U

It’s pretty obviously personal at this point, if that’s accurate. As in, there’s nothing for Taylor to gain from a leverage standpoint by continuing to hold out. Not with Moss playing as well as he has and the team actually winning. He just looks like a jackass.

I’m seriously starting to dislike this guy.

Oldcolt 09-28-2023 06:38 AM

Don’t know the guy myself but maybe he puts the financial stability of his family above making us happy. I want him on the field for us or a trade for a number one draft choice. Personally it isn’t my money, we have plenty under the cap and we give contract extensions to it seems like everyone else on the team (guard, snapper, linebacker-its a long list). Find a way Irsay/Ballard and don’t let your damn egos make this impossible.

Racehorse 09-28-2023 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 276539)
And JT looks like he's going to continue to make bad plays :cool:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2023/...9L1VBfsM9ABz4U

The writer is just using a clickbait tactic. He even hedges on his comments by saying "from what I understand", without even saying the typical "according to an anonymous source" like it is usually done.

Oldcolt 09-28-2023 07:48 AM

Everyone has an opinion but none of these ‘reporters’ have spoken to anyone who is directly involved. To me nobody knows nothin until I hear it from JT, his agent, Ballard or Irsay. Since none of them are saying shit I’m assuming they are trying to work it out. Contract negotiations are always messy

Mr. Session 09-28-2023 08:04 AM

These guys are working off hearsay but the only thing I can objectively point to is how little has been vocalized by Taylor's camp.

Off the top of my head I don't remember a player/agent advising they absolutely would not play for the team or try to address/correct public perception that they had a personal problem with the organization they're currently in negotiations with (Chris Jones, for example). I don't get the vibe they care about what the organization and fan base take from this. This seems to be personal on the surface level but I will certainly concede that I'm obviously not privy to the intimate conversations between the parties at play.

At this point it's hard to believe it's purely about his compensation. Nothing he's done other than a 5 second clip on Instagram is helping him out value wise, even if Indy let him walk after this season without franchising him.

rm1369 09-28-2023 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 276552)
Don’t know the guy myself but maybe he puts the financial stability of his family above making us happy. I want him on the field for us or a trade for a number one draft choice. Personally it isn’t my money, we have plenty under the cap and we give contract extensions to it seems like everyone else on the team (guard, snapper, linebacker-its a long list). Find a way Irsay/Ballard and don’t let your damn egos make this impossible.

Possibly, however he’s attempting to get that “security” by means of lies and wage theft. He’s perfectly happy cashing their checks while not living up to his commitment. I have absolutely no respect for that. I’m typically on the player‘s (or worker’s) side in labor disputes. If he wasn’t faking injury and simply held out, giving up his salary, I’d disagree but at least respect his actions. Fuck JT, he’s shown himself to be a selfish prick. No different than any of the other greedy millionaires and billionaires of the world. Horrible people whose supposedly great character goes out the window when there is a dollar involved. The Colts are doing right to treat him as nothing more than an asset. I’ll be perfectly happy if MP gets paid and JT rots.

jasperhobbs 09-28-2023 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 276552)
Don’t know the guy myself but maybe he puts the financial stability of his family above making us happy. I want him on the field for us or a trade for a number one draft choice. Personally it isn’t my money, we have plenty under the cap and we give contract extensions to it seems like everyone else on the team (guard, snapper, linebacker-its a long list). Find a way Irsay/Ballard and don’t let your damn egos make this impossible.

At 4 million a year, he already should have financial stability.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.