ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official No Game this Sunday, TNF sucks (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151237)

ChaosTheory 10-09-2022 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 243884)
o


There's a long way to go in the season, and that was an out-of-the-conference win for the Titans ...... the Colts have 2 golden opportunities in their next 2 games against the Jaguars and the Titans to establish an early-season advantage within the division.

The Jaguars scored a grand total of 6 points today against the hapless, previously-winless Texans ...... it's time for the Colts get up off of the mat and back on their feet next Sunday in the Great Midwest.

o

You're right. Trust me, I'm not under no illusion that the state of the division is settled after 5 games. But it would be hilarious after the unbelievably bad start we've had to somehow come out as the division leader this early.

I'm extremely interested in seeing the JAX rematch. Our offense can't get worse (right?), but I'm most intrigued about our defense getting another shot. After the pitch-and-catch fiasco they allowed last time, they've played much different against KC, TEN, and DEN.

Hoopsdoc 10-09-2022 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 243887)
You're right. Trust me, I'm not under no illusion that the state of the division is settled after 5 games. But it would be hilarious after the unbelievably bad start we've had to somehow come out as the division leader this early.

I'm extremely interested in seeing the JAX rematch. Our offense can't get worse (right?), but I'm most intrigued about our defense getting another shot. After the pitch-and-catch fiasco they allowed last time, they've played much different against KC, TEN, and DEN.

But will they be able to stop Jacksonville because they’re surely gonna have the same gameplan.

IndyNorm 10-09-2022 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 243869)
Ha, it looks like the Jags won't come thru. On the other hand, they lost, so yay.

Of course the Jagoffs lose to the Texans the week before they come in and skull fucked us on our home field.

IndyNorm 10-09-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 243888)
But will they be able to stop Jacksonville because they’re surely gonna have the same gameplan.

You know we won't, and next week will probably be worse than week 2 since the Jagoffs will be super pissed off that they lost to Houston :cool:

Colts And Orioles 10-09-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 243871)



The refs just gifted the Bucs the game on the most bogus roughing call ever.

These refs should not be employed in the league. I can't believe Lord Brady cried and they called that garbage.




o


I just saw that ...... the only good thing is that that play (and the call) is that it will immediately be all over every sports station in the country for the next couple of days. The Buccaneers may have won the battle with that totally bullshit call, but they may lose the war since the obvious referee favoritism toward Brady can not be denied whatsoever ...... it's literally a very bad joke at this point.

o

ChaosTheory 10-09-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 243888)
But will they be able to stop Jacksonville because they’re surely gonna have the same gameplan.

Gus Bradley indicated that the issue in JAX was a combination of guys getting familiar with the system (thinking too much) and not making tackles. Really, just that could be enough to make a night/day difference. Even if you're just one step behind because you're "thinking", that could turn a play where Okereke should stop the guy for a 4-5yd catch into a play where the back/receiver gets 8 YAC.

So that's one scenario that's interesting to watch for. The other is the fact that Bradley has mixed in some much tighter coverage since then. How does that affect JAX approach?

I'll catch the replay of JAX-HOU and see what happened there.

Hoopsdoc 10-09-2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 243892)
o


I just saw that ...... the only good thing is that that play (and the call) is that it will immediately be all over every sports station in the country for the next couple of days. The Buccaneers may have won the battle with that totally bullshit call, but they may lose the war since the obvious referee favoritism toward Brady can not be denied whatsoever ...... it's literally a very bad joke at this point.

o

Bullshit. Nothing will come of this. There was an even worse call made against Chris Jones in the playoffs and nothing came of it.

Google Chris Jones roughing the passer against Tom Brady.

At this point, I really hope someone blows out Brady’s knee again or literally rips his head off because this favoritism isn’t gonna stop as long as he’s playing.

Colts And Orioles 10-09-2022 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc;243901



Bullshit. Nothing will come of this. There was an even worse call made against Chris Jones in the playoffs and nothing came of it.

Google Chris Jones roughing the passer against Tom Brady.

At this point, I really hope someone blows out Brady’s knee again or literally rips his head off because this favoritism isn’t gonna stop as long as he’s playing.




o


I didn't say that the favoritism would stop, I said that it would be even less defensible in the public eye than it already was in the first place. It was already a bad joke, and now it's even more absurd.

o

ChaosTheory 10-09-2022 05:15 PM

I didn't realize how bad HOU has owned JAX. Today was their 9th straight win.

Won the past 15-of-17 and 20-of-24. Shit.

IndyNorm 10-09-2022 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 243904)
I didn't realize how bad HOU has owned JAX. Today was their 9th straight win.

Won the past 15-of-17 and 20-of-24. Shit.

It must be nice :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.