ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Philip Rivers is looking to dad-dick the Raiders game thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113945)

Racehorse 12-13-2020 05:29 PM

AC is back

Maniac 12-13-2020 05:30 PM

TY.... Great Catch!

njcoltfan 12-13-2020 05:30 PM

Did Taylor get hurt??

Racehorse 12-13-2020 05:30 PM

Ty ty ty

TheMugwump 12-13-2020 05:31 PM

In the mold of old-time Raiders defensive backs.

In other words, Abrams is dirty.

Racehorse 12-13-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 178923)
Did Taylor get hurt??

Alternating drives?

WaynesWorld87 12-13-2020 05:31 PM

What about that late hit by the Raiders after the TD? Refs just gonna ignore that?

TheMugwump 12-13-2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 178923)
Did Taylor get hurt??

I don't think so. They really like alternating the backs.

Taylor will still be fresh in the 4th.

Maniac 12-13-2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 178926)
Alternating drives?

Not sure why they would go away from someone who is absolutely killing it unless he asked for a breather.

WaynesWorld87 12-13-2020 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 178919)
Well I guess I'm gonna miss today's game. Not on TV here and I can't find a stream. I hope we win! Later y'all

Check your PMs.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.