![]() |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Unless the judge ordered an official gag order (I am not following the case cause I don't give a shit) so not sure if he did or didn't (. If no gag order is issued than yes he is violating his 1st. amendment rights, like it or not. (. If a gag order was officially ordered than fuck Trump, let him deal with the fuckup he created. |
Quote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/07/trum...perts-say.html Here since you arent paying attention to a national crisis |
Quote:
|
Quote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/07/trum...perts-say.html |
Quote:
Actually Jesus would have came to my house. He came for sinners. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
This is literally election interference
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
Quote:
Goodness you live in a bubble. I’ve seen the videos. Do a little googling on Twitter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.