ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official 2017 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6360)

VeveJones007 04-06-2018 06:19 PM

Sometimes I look back at my comments and shake my head, but not in this case.

Puck 04-06-2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 62336)
Sometimes I look back at my comments and shake my head, but not in this case.

My comments last yr are pretty much what I am still saying. BPA is who Ballard will take and I wanted Lamp and now want Nelson.... I didn't get Lamp and I am not getting Nelson this yr either.

Funny how many were wanting Cook and Dixon... assuming the same ones wanting Barkley this yr. Other things that haven't changed... Dam wasn't happy they selected anyone other than who he wanted.... even though it was a higher rated player.... Sherck was/is still picking positions and not players for each selection and of course Omaha is still a dick.

I do think that Ballard might have been drafing knowing Pagfuck would not be here now. Basham might work out pretty good as a 4-3 backup DE

I'll give it to Smitty he had Hooker in his picks.... I still can't figure out how he correctly picked every player to be drafted ahead of time ;)

Dam8610 04-06-2018 08:35 PM

I was surprised by Hooker because of the injury risk. He spent most of his first year on IR.

nate505 04-07-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 62349)
I was surprised by Hooker because of the injury risk. He spent most of his first year on IR.

He was more prone to getting an ACL injury than everyone else that it has happened to?

VeveJones007 04-07-2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 62341)
My comments last yr are pretty much what I am still saying. BPA is who Ballard will take and I wanted Lamp and now want Nelson.... I didn't get Lamp and I am not getting Nelson this yr either.

Funny how many were wanting Cook and Dixon... assuming the same ones wanting Barkley this yr. Other things that haven't changed... Dam wasn't happy they selected anyone other than who he wanted.... even though it was a higher rated player.... Sherck was/is still picking positions and not players for each selection and of course Omaha is still a dick.

I do think that Ballard might have been drafing knowing Pagfuck would not be here now. Basham might work out pretty good as a 4-3 backup DE

I'll give it to Smitty he had Hooker in his picks.... I still can't figure out how he correctly picked every player to be drafted ahead of time ;)

Regarding Cook/Dixon, I am absolutely on board with drafting a RB with one of the 2nds or the 3rd this year. Really good value there in mocks.

Puck 04-07-2018 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 62357)
Regarding Cook/Dixon, I am absolutely on board with drafting a RB with one of the 2nds or the 3rd this year. Really good value there in mocks.


Agree Guise Michele or Chubb should be there.

YDFL Commish 04-07-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 62357)
Regarding Cook/Dixon, I am absolutely on board with drafting a RB with one of the 2nds or the 3rd this year. Really good value there in mocks.

Kerryon Johnson as well.

Dam8610 04-07-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 62355)
He was more prone to getting an ACL injury than everyone else that it has happened to?

He played the prior year with a labrum tear and a sports hernia.

VeveJones007 04-07-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 62370)
Kerryon Johnson as well.

Or Ronald Jones. Or Rashaad Penny.

Just so many good options.

VeveJones007 04-07-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 62349)
I was surprised by Hooker because of the injury risk. He spent most of his first year on IR.

Hooker had a better rookie year than Allen and Harris. Allen also hit IR and Harris was a non factor.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.